Once

Discuss your favourite films.
musicmonkey
Founder
Favourite TV Show: The Leftovers
Quote: Nevermind, it's pointless

Once

Unread postby musicmonkey » Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:20 am

I was at my buddy's house last week installing a new hard drive on his computer and installing a fresh copy of Windows so he popped in a DVD. It was a little low budget movie called Once and I highly recommend it. What a beautiful film and incredible soundtrack.

Official Website:
http://www.foxsearchlight.com/once/

TomGoatMan
Contributor

Re: Once

Unread postby TomGoatMan » Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:46 pm

Here's another vote/recommend for Once. It's a quiet kind of movie: a guy, a girl and the music that happens between them, witnessed by the camera as if we weren't supposed to be seeing them at all. It gets under your skin. The songs from this flick haunted me for weeks after I saw it, as did the simple story. The music and the relationships unfold like magic, as if it all happened by accident, the way life is. You don't even notice how much you're falling for these characters until the movie's half over and you wish it could start all over again. Things this good, though, only happen once.

musicmonkey
Founder
Favourite TV Show: The Leftovers
Quote: Nevermind, it's pointless

Re: Once

Unread postby musicmonkey » Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:44 pm

True dat, I love the soundtrack. I love the songs, Falling Slowly, Lies, and When Your Mind's Made Up. It's basically a musical or series of music videos. I love that (remember, I hate reading).

Return to “Movies”