Study Guide for this C.S. Lewis book.
First unread post • 1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 2517
- Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:12 am
- Favourite TV Show: The Leftovers
- Quote: Nevermind, it's pointless
- Location: Vancouver, BC
In Mere Christianity Book 3: Christian Behavior, Chapter 4: Morality and Psychoanalysis, The Christian specification for the human machine is discussed. According to C.S. Lewis, psychoanalysis and Christianity are not in contradiction.
- How does psychoanalysis affect a persons ability to make moral choices?
- How is a man who is in a position (due to anger) to kill thousands similar to a man who's anger only causes laughter?
Last bumped by musicmonkey on Fri May 25, 2007 6:29 pm.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest