looking for pics of crosses

Fine arts, design, theatre and the performing arts.
catt
Major Contributor

looking for pics of crosses

Unread postby catt » Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:16 pm

Im looking fot pictures of crosses for inspiration for a searies of crosses i wan to design in 14k. each cross will be of a particuler country. more spacificly theas countrys will be europen, mostly eoropen settelrs of north america

the idea is to design crosses that the colonists would have "brought with them" (realy they would not have had any jewelry, maby wedding rings) I want to give a nod to our cultures, taking note that all the cultures that came here borught faith in jesus with them, its kind of amazing

so im going to start with the Dutch, the Sweeds and then the English, because they are the first 3 settelres of Delaware where i am from, in that order

to folow would be scots, welsh, itailins, the Fins or somthing and so on, maby if i did enought resech i could interprate countrrys more exotic even Singapore Korea or palces in Aferica all place where christsainity is. (every where)

do any of my loving each other as bros bros have any thoughts or pics or concepts of what defines there or other cultures cross?

not spell checking this one in dislexic you know :lol:
thanks

later

musicmonkey
Founder
Favourite TV Show: The Leftovers
Quote: Nevermind, it's pointless

Re: looking for pics of crosses

Unread postby musicmonkey » Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:58 pm

A church in The Netherlands

Return to “Art & Design”