The battle: Integrating the Word into comics

Fine arts, design, theatre and the performing arts.

Levels of acceptance of the Word intergrated into the comics and animations world

Poll ended at Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:02 am

All the way is the best! Don't listen to the comments of men but listen to God!
50%
All the way is the best! Don't listen to the comments of men but listen to God!
50%
The Word still must be preserved word by word, phrase by phrase. But reduce the disturbing visions, despite it's described in the bible
No votes
The Word still must be preserved word by word, phrase by phrase. But reduce the disturbing visions, despite it's described in the bible
No votes
The Word still must be preserved by in a summarized form. Reduce the disturbing visuals part.
No votes
The Word still must be preserved by in a summarized form. Reduce the disturbing visuals part.
No votes
ersThe Word be summarized form. Follow to closely may scare away the readers and view. And no disturbing visuals strongly!!!
No votes
ersThe Word be summarized form. Follow to closely may scare away the readers and view. And no disturbing visuals strongly!!!
No votes
I don't support it. I don't drawing a biblical story in comics or animation will move the teens of this age. Unless it's compromised to their preferances.
No votes
I don't support it. I don't drawing a biblical story in comics or animation will move the teens of this age. Unless it's compromised to their preferances.
No votes

Total votes: 6

catt
Major Contributor

cool

Unread postby catt » Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:57 pm

they look great. i want o see this comic. i think a manga style comis would have market here in the US/Canada as well

a canadian cartoonest Chester brown http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chester_Brown adapted the book of mark and part of the book of mathew in comis form. realy well done though odd and grotest at times, kinda "indy" if you know what i mean

i say do it
good luck

Shine for Christ
Major Contributor

Re: The battle: Integrating the Word into comics

Unread postby Shine for Christ » Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:54 pm

Hi guys,
any idea to get any reliable information on stories and events after acts like Paul's ministry in spain, Paul's and Peter's ministry at Rome, anymore information on the ministry of Philip the evangelist, John the apostle and Barnabas?

As I'm still preparing for the manga after about a year of not touching it. I realised there too many gnostic gospel and facts after this period. So I'm opened to realiable resources.

Thanks. :D
"U lost the race when u start thinking about losing. So dun stop running!"

musicmonkey
Founder
Favourite TV Show: The Leftovers
Quote: Nevermind, it's pointless

Re: cool

Unread postby musicmonkey » Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:28 pm

catt wrote:a canadian cartoonest Chester brown http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chester_Brown adapted the book of mark and part of the book of mathew in comis form.

can you show us some examples from the above. i see he did the Louis Riel comic strip too.

Return to “Art & Design”