Nudism, naturism, clothing optional beaches, skinnydipping..

An open forum for general discussion and random topics.
bareskin73
Contributor

Re: Nudism, naturism, clothing optional beaches, skinnydipping..

Unread postby bareskin73 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:20 pm

Wow this is a great thread. Although I have never been to an official nude beach. (I have made nude use out of rivers and lakes around here) I have been to a couple of nudist resorts. They are quite nice. I was also involved with the Christian Nudist Convocation (CNC) the past couple of years and this summer I had the opportunity to get up and preach while nude. The CNC is a great weekend for discussing Christian matters in a multi denominational setting as well as naturist matters and how they both work together in our faith. For anyone that might be interested in the CNC the website is http://www.christiannc.com/ It currently has the old information on it of what we did this year, but hopefully it will be updated as they start to make plans for next year. The East and Texas will probably remain in the same location for next year, but we will be moving the midwest to a new location east of the Mississippi river. But at this time we haven't decided on where, although geographicaly I'd like to see it in northern Indiana. We may also have another location out west added to next years schedule, details on that are still in it's infancy stages though. The CNC leadership is looking for couples to work with at many locations as we grow.

Daniel

musicmonkey
Founder
Favourite TV Show: The Leftovers
Quote: Nevermind, it's pointless

Unread postby musicmonkey » Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:23 pm

bareskin73 wrote:I had the opportunity to get up and preach while nude.

What did you preach on? I gather this was outdoors?

bareskin73
Contributor

Unread postby bareskin73 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:30 pm

musicmonkey wrote:
bareskin73 wrote:I had the opportunity to get up and preach while nude.

What did you preach on? I gather this was outdoors?

I spoke on what it means to be "United in Christ" which got into brotherly love.

Well it was actually inside because parts of the sermons from the different speakers were recorded so we needed to be close to the power (of the electrical variety) if it wasn't for that we would have been outside.

musicmonkey
Founder
Favourite TV Show: The Leftovers
Quote: Nevermind, it's pointless

Unread postby musicmonkey » Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:32 pm

bareskin73 wrote:parts of the sermons from the different speakers were recorded

Was your portion recorded? Got an mp3?

onesteadfastmanLuke

Unread postby onesteadfastmanLuke » Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:33 pm

I do not think I would have any problem being nude with other men who shared the same sense of freedom. If all were willing to feel so free, then it would be so natural. i think it would especially be so good to share this time with other Christian men; the openness would break down a lot of barriers and a good bonding would take place among us men.

I think so at least.

Return to “Open Forum”