Nudism, naturism, clothing optional beaches, skinnydipping..

An open forum for general discussion and random topics.
musicmonkey
Founder
Favourite TV Show: The Leftovers
Quote: Nevermind, it's pointless

Re: Nudism, naturism, clothing optional beaches, skinnydipping..

Unread postby musicmonkey » Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:37 pm

I think just being outdoors with other guys would be great, regardless of being at a beach or nude beach. A buddy of mine and built a fire at the beach the other week and just caught up. There's something about fellowship outdoors that you can't achieve indoors.

bareskin73
Contributor

Unread postby bareskin73 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:20 pm

musicmonkey wrote:
bareskin73 wrote:parts of the sermons from the different speakers were recorded

Was your portion recorded? Got an mp3?

It was recorded, but it's behind alot of security right now. (I don't now why my sermon is but the guy that recorded then just put them all behind security) I do have the notes around here somewhere, I'll try to post them in another forum sometime soon.

musicmonkey
Founder

Unread postby musicmonkey » Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:26 pm

Sure, that would be great.

Check out this sometime too. It's seen some controversy but that is to be expected.
http://emergingchurch.info/stories/nudes/index.htm

musicmonkey
Founder

Unread postby musicmonkey » Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:26 pm

It's been a year on this thread. How was your summer?

I spent the early part of summer mostly with friends creating a garden. More on that in another thread perhaps. It's doing well but we have to carry our own water.

Once summer kicked in full blast (we had a great heat wave in 2009) I returned to our great nude beach for some tanning, beers and plenty of small beach campfires at sunset. It's actually clothing-optional, not nude-mandatory like they are in Europe.

It always depends on who I go with or if I go alone. Some of my younger friends aren't comfortable with nudity and I respect that so when I have gone to the beach with them, we went to a private area fully clothed for campfires, beer and hotdogs.

Another time I went with a lady friend of mine and her lady friends. I went down to my boxers while they remained either clothed or in bikini tops and shorts.

I've also gone nude quite a few times this summer - a few times with friends who didn't mind and many times alone. I find that when I make a fire, it usually attracts other beach goers who want to stay warm and so I have met many new people this summer in my "beach suit". That's my new name for "birthday suit". I've even gone skinny dipping in the ocean a number of times to cool off. Lately I've been bringing a flash light so that it's easier to walk back to civilization after sunset. It's quite difficult using a cellphone as a flash light.

I'll be sad when summer ends. I've checked out an indoor nude swim last winter but it wasn't the same. It's indoors in a relatively confined space. You can't drink beer or smoke (for obvious reasons) and there's no nature around you. I really enjoy walking through the trees and seeing/hearing the wildlife at the beach and in the lush rain forest behind it.

If any of you ever want to come visit me one summer, I'd be more than happy to show you around our great nude beaches. Beach season here is generally from late May until mid-late September. July and August are, of course, the hottest months while June/September are often cloudy, cooler and mixed with occasional rainy periods.

A fellow swimmer

Unread postby A fellow swimmer » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:08 pm

I Agree! As long as I'm skinny-dipping only with my male friends and there is no sexuality involve., it's another and maybe a better way to bond.
http://gasguys.wordpress.com

Return to “Open Forum”