\\ General updates on life - an open thread //

An open forum for general discussion and random topics.
Luke
Major Contributor

congrats

Unread postby Luke » Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:06 pm

Ian I want to send best regards to you and your wife .

I had lots of fun with my kids this weekend. Lawton, age 6, mastered the riding of his bike without training wheels two weekends ago and now is a "man" on the move for sure. I love having him say ,"Dad , you want to go on a bike ride with me?' Went on lots of bike rides today.

Hope the very best.

Luke

neilinphilly
Major Contributor
Quote: Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out

Re: Ian is a Dad again

Unread postby neilinphilly » Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:01 am

Hey Ian -

Congrats man! Be blessed by this new miracle God has given you and your family.

Peace,
Neil

flipster
Contributor

Unread postby flipster » Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:41 pm

I enjoy winter months. The days are short. I can not roof a house, paint a house, mow lawns etc. I enjoy the evenings of winter to spend time reading and listinging to gospel music.

Luke
Major Contributor

Hey you guys

Unread postby Luke » Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:21 pm

You guys need to update us all on how you are doing and what is going on in your lives.

For myself, I am busy with my family and working on the house and my jobs. I am also working hard at preparing for my first bodybuilding contest at the end of Sept. That means working out 5 times a week, eating the rright foods and getting more cardio in.

Learning a lot with so much more to learn but I know the Lord has His hand in this.

kimo
Contributor

Re: \\ General updates on life - an open thread //

Unread postby kimo » Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:19 am

Well, i've been busy since i got back from my trip to LosAngeles , just doing yard work and roof repairs from a bad wind storm, man i'm gettin to old to do that kinda stuff anymore. busy taking care of my wife and now we are getting ready for a Family reunion at the end of July and part of August,,all of our children will be home for about 10 days for the first time in many years...8 of our 9 grandchildren will be here,,,the oldest is 22yrs now and serving in the Airforce and will not be able to be here.

So, i'm just being busy gettin summer things done.....take care and blessings to all of you men out there.....kimo

Return to “Open Forum”